About the Brak Pak

"Running should be free, man." -- Chris McDougall, Born to Run

We are walkers and runners who meet in Brackenridge Park, San Antonio on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.







2013

2013

Monday, August 18, 2014

Moving....

Since blogspot isn't playing nice, this blog will be moving to www.brakpak.wordpress.com  It will be a semi-open site - YOU can post your pics directly to the blog, and I will not post every race.  Email me at srseeker@msn.com for the login.

In the meantime, I'll post to both before I delete this blog (all former content has been migrated to wordpress).

I'm counting on YOU to cut out all of the extra work of sending me pics, which I have to download, upload to the blog, then repost.  Now, you can just enter your pics directly - thanks for your help.

http://brakpak.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/first-test-post-here-dragons-den-2m-hm-relay-and-hm/

No comments:

Post a Comment